- I am married to my best friend and favorite person in the world, and we have three children-all boys!!!
- I also have a boxer/shepherd mix that is my only girl:)
- I’m a goofball and I love to make people laugh with stories that are usually pretty embarrassing for me.
- The house is almost always loud and when you call you will probably hear at least one of them in the background because I (try to) always be a mother before a photographer.
- I live in Brighton, Colorado and love to take day trips up to the mountains with my guys.
- I do have a growing obsession with coffee and my favorite drink is a breve latte. And even though I’ve been a coffee fan for almost six years, I’m still not sure if I order it the right way… 😛
- I am a much better driver than my van says I am. Let me buy you a coffee and I’ll convince you that I’m right.
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Disney and try to get back there as often as I can! ºoº World or Land- I’ll take either!
- Star Wars. I don’t what to say about SW. I love it. The end.
People love to ask how I got into photography. So….
when I became a mom, I wanted the “perfect picture”. Everyone looking at the camera, smiling (fake or real-I’d take either), wearing matching sweaters. Then I was blessed with boys. Boys that don’t pose or look at the camera or stand still, or even wear sweaters- or clothes. 😛 So I got to thinking…maybe pictures don’t need to be “perfect” to be perfect. I found myself wanting to create meaningful images that captured my boys at that point in their new lives…moments I’d always want remember. I call these “right now” moments. Because I know life is going to look much differently in a year than today. I wanted pictures that would go beyond what my boys looked like. Pictures that tell a story, my story, your story. It was some years latter when I heard the term “lifestyle photography”. Photography that is genuine and natural, full of emotion and will bring you back to the days when you lived them-that’s what I wanted to capture. It started with my boys and continues with my clients. I love what I do and I am blessed.
Call or email with any questions regarding your future session. I look forward to serving your family through photography.
Echo by Amber
Fall Child Photography